Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Advent Gift Exchange - part 5

On the 21st day of Advent, Cynthia gave to me a small white tote bag filled with 16 skeins of DMC floss (cotton, variegated, linen and light effects). Such beautiful thread colors and they will definitely be used!!!
On the 22nd day of Advent, Cynthia gave to me a package of Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies (they were soooooooooooo good).
On the 23rd day of Advent, Cynthia gave to me ten assorted buttons to add to my stash collection. Now to find what project to use them for..... On the 24th day of Advent, Cynthia gave to me a hazelnut creme candle (it smells so yummy). On the final day of Advent, Cynthia gave to me a 'Flowers Bloom' cross stitch kit, 'My Friend' chart and Stitchy Kitty's 'The Cat Did It' & 'I Love My Cat' chart. 2008 will bring such stitching fun!This Advent exchange has been such fun and I love all the wonderful gifts Cynthia got for me. Thank you so much to her and to Chatty Stitching Exchangers group for doing the exchange. I have been so very spoiled by all the goodies!!!!!

2 comments:

Marita said...

Some lovely gifts there. The charts are gorgeous.

Merry Christmas.

Meari said...

Awesome gifts. :) Milano cookies... Yummmm.