Saturday, December 15, 2007

Advent Gift Exchange - part 3

On the 11th day of Advent, Cynthia gave to me a white towel with Aida bank and a white bookmark. Now what do I want to stitch on them?
On the 12th day of Christmas, Cynthia gave to me a square tin with 3 Cinnabon flavored tubes of lip balm (now to just use them on my lips and refrain from eating them - lol).
On the 13th day of Advent, Cynthia gave to me a bag of Ghirardelli dark chocolate squares - yummy.
On the 14th day of Advent, Cynthia gave to me International Flavors French Vanilla coffee. On the 15th day of Advent, Cynthia gave to me a package of gold plated John James size 24 petite needles (my favorite) and 3 small beads.

3 comments:

Mylene said...

More wonderful presents, Barb.

glenda said...

Wow! You are really being spoiled this year. Good for you!!

Meari said...

Great presents, Barb! :D