Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Finally - it's finished!
Yippee!!! I got the Forever Friends 'Basket of Roses' Teddy completed today. This is for Q4OC and will be donated to Cole's Quilts in Australia. I am so happy to have this one finished. The backstitching was a nightmare - to put it mildly. I really don't understand why designers have the backstitching going inside the aida squares rather than utilizing the holes. It sure makes for tedious stitching that is not any fun. I didn't follow the chart exactly when backstitching and I think the end result is just as nice. I sure don't have any desire to do anymore Forever Friends in the near future, though. :D