Wednesday, March 21, 2007

1st "personal" project for 2007

I took a short break from charity stitching for the past couple of days to stitch this project for myself. It's "No Soliciting" by Designs by Lisa. The fabric I used is 14 ct aida yorkshire parchment. I did this as a SAL with my online pal, Greg and it's my first 2007 finish of a 'personal' project. I plan to finish it into a hanging and put it in my front window. It's too nice to hang outside on the door and suffer from the weather. I don't have a storm door - one of the drawbacks of apartment living.

6 comments:

Johanna said...

That's great - love the sentiment, one I whole-heartedly agree with!! LOL

glenda said...

very cute, barb! Greg is great fun to SAL with, isn't he?
I think it would be great in the window. Congrats!!

Barb said...

That is cute. I did that same pattern a while back and will have it made into a wall hanging.

Greg said...

You did a superb job!! YAY!!!! Thanks for doing this as a sal with me.

Stitcher said...

Love it Barb

Meari said...

What a cute design! I bet it was a quick stitch, too.