Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cattitudes Wall Hanging

My Cattitudes are finally hanging on my bedroom wall in this gorgeous wall hanging Kim quilted for me. I had stitched the 12 cattitudes in 2004 & 2005, but never got around to finishing them in any way. Upon learning that they were laying in a dresser drawer waiting for finishing, Kim generously offered to put them together for me into a wall hanging. I received the final masterpiece from her in January. It's so nice to see them finally finished and hanging on the wall. I will be forever grateful to Kim for her beautiful work.

6 comments:

Barb said...

Your wall hanging looks beautiful. Great job on it.

Carol said...

Wow Barb! That is awesome. The both of you did a great job!

Meari said...

Looks great, Barb!

Greg said...

FANTASTIC! That's amazing Barb. Congratulations on doing such a wonderful job.

glenda said...

that is so beautiful, barb, congratulations.

Nelapx said...

es hermosa.. me encanta... felicidades