Friday, December 01, 2006

My "W" List

Saw this on Meari's Musings blog, and told her I wanted to play too! She assigned me the letter 'W'.

Here's the 'blurb' and my list: Comment to this message and I will assign you a letter of the alphabet. Then go to your blog and post a list of 10 words that begin with this letter and what they mean to you.

1. Wisdom - comes with age and life experience (or at least one hopes so).

2. Why? - one of my favorite questions and has been all my life. Tends to annoy people a great deal, but I just want to know the reasons for things.

3. Who, What, When, Where, Why - the questions a journalist must cover when writing a story.

4. Waste Knot - a starting knot used in cross stitch that later gets cut off.

5. White Christmas - something I don't see now that I've moved to Texas, although we did have a few inches a couple years ago on Christmas Eve. I was even able to build a small snowman. It was such fun and really nice that it was all melted within a couple of days.

6. Wonderful - makes me think of the movie "It's a Wonderful Life" - one of my favs.

7. Wash & Wear - the only kind of clothes they make, right? :D

8. Whoop-te-do - an old phrase I just thought of that is a sarcastic remark to someone who says something I couldn't care less about. I think of this everytime my rude neighbor says most anything. I prefer to not hear him talk or even not to see him. I like to avoid ugly spirited people such as him.

9. Whiny - the type of people who really irritate me.

10. Wishful - How I feel when browsing all the cross stitch catalogs. :-)

1 comment:

Meari said...

Great list, Barb!