Saturday, September 30, 2006

Quilt is finished

The quilt is now finished with the circus square I stitched. I just cannot believe how awesome it turned out thanks to the beautiful quilting of Kim Lewis. The square I stitched is the left side above the bottom row (an elephant and clown). Seeing the finished product and then how it will make a child smile makes this effort so very worthwhile. Kudos to all the stitchers involved!!! Just a note to say I've finished my America sampler. It's washed and needs to be ironed. Then I will take a pic and get it posted on here. It was so exciting to put in the last stitch on that project. I am so looking forward to seeing it framed and hanging on my wall. :-)

3 comments:

Stitcher said...

It looks great Barb

Mylene said...

The quilt looks wonderful. Everyone did a great job on it.

Carol said...

The quilt is awesome! i thinkit's great that people do stuff like that for others.