Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Asking for formatting help

I'm trying to figure out how to get the right side of my blog to come up even with the left side. If anyone has any advice, please let me know. I've lessened the number of posts on my front page and even set it to show the short version of my posts, but nothing has changed. I looked in the template section, but don't see anything that is different from before, so have no idea of why this just happened on it's own. UGH!!! I think I need to take a class in html. :-) Got it fixed. Problem was that I had reduced the amount of posts to appear on my front page and when I increased it back again...it was fixed. Yahoooooooo!!!!!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Barb, I replied at the group site. Hope it helps.

Meari said...

Barb - It's probably because you have too large of pics in your blog. Probably the ones with the bears side by side. Reload them, one on top of the other.

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» »