Saturday, June 10, 2006

Blog Links Added

Finally - I have added links of my favorite bloggers on here. Must admit it wasn't very user-friendly to do, but thanks to Carol (of Carol's Confesssions), I was able to get it completed. You almost need a class to learn how to do all this blog stuff. Guess I'm just getting older and not as happy about facing computer challenges. LOL But I am happy to have the links added. Now maybe in time.....I'll be able to learn how to add links for other things from the web that I find of interest. One can always hope anyway. :-)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Barb, your blog looks great! I love the fly fishing piece and the wedding pieces are just beautiful! I'm glad you were able to get your favorite blogs listed. Link to your favorite sites is just as easy LOL!